Posts tagged: penguins on the playground
Come Out Tonight and See if we get intimate?
TONIGHT!!! PENGUINS ON THE PLAYGROUND (Jen Krueger and I) WILL HAVE THE PLEASURE OF PLAYING AT THE HAPPY HOUR RECESS SHOW - COME OUT AND DON’T MISS GREAT 2-PERSON IMPROV!
…the stupid things I do.
7 Lessons Learned:
1. Nudity doesn’t save a flat joyless heady scene about incestuous twins with a mute mom
2. You’ll never compare to John Waters, he is the Father of Shock
3. Don’t taint a perfectly good stage chair with your body
4. Penguins don’t perform their best in the dark
5. Perhaps I’m too comfortable in my birthday suit?
6. No one speaks to you after being naked on stage
7. I’m one stealth MOTHERFUCKER!
Crashbar’s doing a special Halloween show and we’re excited to play it! We’ll be “tricked”, meaning the form we do is determined by us drawing out of a hat. It’ll be montage, monoscene, or musical improv, but whichever form we draw, it’s certain to be FUN!
TOMORROW NIGHT COME OUT TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO SEE JEN & I POSSIBLY SING IMRPROV! (We’re Both Musically Retarded.)